El Gaucho chefs have been hard at work, preparing for the bounty that summer season bestows upon us. Starting July 5th, El Gaucho and AQUA menus will highlight local, organic produce with a few new dishes added to our menus for the summer season:
• As a starter, the beef carpaccio shines. This Niman Ranch all-natural top sirloin prime is served with arugula and a zesty chimichurri sauce
• Creativity meets classic with the heirloom tomato and Burrata salad with basil oil and a white balsamic reduction
• The watercress and fennel salad is a light and flavorful dish that also satiates with texture, since it’s sprinkled with goat cheese and pistachio
• The grilled Ellensburg lamb T-Bone is paired with sweet summer corn and an innovative mint powder provides a subtle and refreshing finish
• For a delicious dessert that is rich but not overly sweet, the mixed berry pound cake with cream will be updated through the summer with the freshest berries available
As part of our 20th Anniversary celebration, we are excited to offer our Iconic Menu for guests to enjoy some of our most popular and classic dishes – many prepared tableside. The Iconic Menu includes four courses and a side dish for only $95 per person (not available at AQUA by El Gaucho).
• Guests can select between our Tenderloin Diablo, Wicked Shrimp and Dungeness Crab Cake for course one.
• The second course offers a choice between two of our tableside salads – the Caesar or 410.
• Steak and seafood are the highlights in the third course, offering the choice between Filet El Gaucho, New York Peppercorn, or fresh fish of the day, or couples can celebrate with the Chateaubriand and Lobster (only served for two).
• Guests can choose one of four classic side dishes (includes the roasted corn with chipotle honey butter).
• Top it all off with a choice of two fire-dancing desserts prepared tableside: Bananas Foster or Cherries Jubilee.
Summer in the Pacific Northwest means enjoying our gorgeous weather and scenery, shared with family and friends. The summer menu highlights the best our local farmers have to offer, and the Iconic Menu is the perfect way to experience some classic El Gaucho magic. No matter what you decide to dine on, we look forward to celebrating summertime and reveling with you!
Beef Carpaccio $18
Heirloom Tomato and Burrata – $14
basil oil, balsamic reduction
Watercress and Fennel $12
goat cheese, pistachios, honey mustard vinaigrette
Lamb T-bone $48
summer corn, mint powder
Sautéed Green Beans and Peppers – $12
chili flakes, toasted pine nuts
Summer Berry Pound Cake – $10
$95 per person
First Course – choose one
Dungeness Crab Cake
Second Course – choose one
Tableside Caesar Salad
Tableside Salad 410
Third Course – choose one
Filet El Gaucho
New York Peppercorn
Chateaubriand and Lobster For Two
Sides – choose one
Gaucho Baked Potato
Fourth Course – choose one for table
Tableside Bananas Foster
Tableside Cherries Jubilee