In February 2017, we announced a partnership with Chef Jason Wilson and his restaurants Miller’s Guild, The Lakehouse and Civility & Unrest. We recently announced the next step in the evolution of our shared management team, now known as Fire & Vine Hospitality.
“The name, Fire & Vine, reflects our passion for cooking over live flame as well as our respect for the wine and agriculture communities in the Pacific Northwest,” said Chad Mackay, president, Fire & Vine Hospitality. “The Fire & Vine team is dedicated to providing the same level of service to each of our properties as they provide to our guests.”
The Fire & Vine Hospitality team is responsible for overall operational leadership, culinary expertise and product sourcing, marketing and technology support for each of the properties in the company. Led by President, Chad Mackay and Culinary Director, Chef Jason Wilson, Fire & Vine Hospitality is the operating company for the following new and iconic Pacific NW restaurants and hotels:
- El Gaucho Hospitality
- El Gaucho Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Portland
- AQUA by El Gaucho
- The Inn at El Gaucho
- Chef Jason Wilson’s Restaurants
- Miller’s Guild
- The Lakehouse
- Civility & Unrest
- Eritage, Walla Walla, Washington
- The Revelers Club: Our loyalty program is designed to show our gratitude and provide benefits for valued guests at Fire & Vine properties. In August of 2017, The Revelers Club will be extended beyond the El Gaucho family of restaurants to include every Fire & Vine property. The logo will change, but as always, the Reveler Club shares birthday and anniversary gifts at each level of the program. Members also receive points for every dollar spent, and can earn stays at the inn or Eritage. These gifts and reward dollars can be redeemed at any Fire & Vine property.
“The Fire & Vine partnership gives us the ability to be creative in different environments, share professional expertise across our teams and explore new concepts together,” said Chef Jason Wilson, culinary director, Fire & Vine Hospitality, chef/owner of Miller’s Guild, The Lakehouse, and Civility & Unrest. “Eritage is our first opportunity to create something new together with the guest-first approach, professional integrity and pinnacle quality ingredients that define our philosophy.”
Each Fire & Vine Hospitality property is unique to the community it serves but all share the following attributes.
- Service – We provide every guest with a unique, unparalleled experience. We revel in celebrating lives.
- Quality – Our mission is to source the best in the world for our guests to enjoy.
- Community – Building a strong community through financial giving and sharing time and resources is a core company value.
Eritage: A new Fire & Vine Hospitality property
In the fall of 2017, Eritage will open in the heart of Washington’s wine and farm country. Tucked within the vineyards, the first phase will feature 10 suites within the main building, as well as a destination restaurant with a menu created by Chef Jason Wilson. Each suite opens to a patio or deck with expansive views of the Blue Mountains, rolling farmland and a pristine man-made lake. Eritage was founded by Justin Wylie, owner and winemaker of Va Piano Vineyards and Fire & Vine Hospitality is responsible for resort services, dining and operations. We look forward to welcoming you this fall!