El Gaucho Portland
20th Anniversary Celebration
Tuesday, March 17
Join us for a month long celebration in March featuring original menu items, special wines and cigars, and Mark Joseph’s favorite cocktails from the past 20 years. For our anniversary bash on March 17th, guests will enjoy walking the red carpet past flickering flames into a balloon festooned dining room.
The festivities continue on March 20th with Guest Sommelier Night. Mr. Lundeen from Lundeen Winery will be showcasing his wines plus our 20th Anniversary Private Label Brut from 6-8pm.
Original menu items include:
• Ostrich Fan Filet
• Veal Marsala
• Oysters Rockefeller
• Tableside Flaming Lamb Brochette
• 20th Birthday Cake: Dark Chocolate Gateau with Tableside Cherries Jubilee Sauce
Wine and Cigar specials:
• 20th Anniversary Private Label Brut (by the bottle or glass) from Oregon’s Lundeen Wines
• Special pricing on hard-to-find 2000 vintage wine selections
• Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro cigars for retail sale and to enjoy in the cigar lounge.
Bar Manager, Mark Joseph, is known for his inventive cocktails and for the clever names and stories he creates for each. We will feature 10 classics, plus one to keep the Trader Vic’s ghost happy.