Safe Dining Protocols
Reveling and celebrating life with you is our sole purpose. We look forward to welcoming you back and are focused on the goal of reuniting you with our team’s familiar faces to serve you in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Hours of operation: All of our restaurants will be open Tuesday-Saturday for dinner only. Washington Phase Two mandates businesses must end all on-site consumption of food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, by 11pm. This means all tables need to be cleared by 11pm; Oregon’s Phase One mandates the same but by 10pm.
- Reservations are required. In order to maintain spacing and physical distancing, we will be unable to accommodate walk-in guests.
- Guests who arrive without a reservation can join the waitlist by either scanning a QR code from signs placed outside the restaurant, through the website, or calling the restaurant. A text message will notify guests when a table is ready.
- Guests who have made a reservation will receive information about our dining guidelines in their confirmation email.
- Reception: Guests must arrive at their appointed reservation time. We will text to let you know that your table is ready for you.
- Tableside Experience: Providing exceptional service will remain our priority. We will be physically distant but dedicated to being socially connected.
Our Promise to You
We have always been, and will continue to be, fanatical about health and safety for our guests and our team. We will exceed all requirements set forth by our state mandates and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Our restaurants will initially operate at decreased capacity based on current phasing guidelines. We are fortunate that our restaurants are large spaces with private dining rooms and outdoor spaces for you to safely enjoy.
- Parties will be seated at least six feet apart and tables will seat six guests or less in Washington and 10 or less in Oregon
- Bar top seating will be unavailable until state guidelines change
- We will provide hand sanitizer on each table and throughout the restaurants
- Our menus will be single use only and recycled after each use. Contactless ordering is also available using a QR code to view the menu on your phone.
- Team members will follow stringent personal hygiene protocols including temperature checks and handwashing and/or hand sanitizer following all interaction
Each table has a dedicated service team for limited points of contact.
- Masks will be worn by all team members
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized every 30 minutes
- Contact-free payment will be available through your phone
The Role of Our Guests
- In order to protect one another, guests are required to wear face masks when not seated, wash hands frequently and make use of the hand sanitizer provided at each table. Wearing masks in public will be required for all Washingtonians starting Friday, June 26.
- Reservations will greatly assist us to ensure physical distancing. Groups will not be able to congregate during entry or exiting, so we ask your cooperation in following these procedures.
- If you arrive without a reservation, please join the waitlist by scanning the QR code posted outside, visit the website reservation link or call the restaurant to receive a text message when a table is ready.
We are honored by your trust and loyalty and are excited to revel and celebrate with you again soon.