It’s been over a year since we launched the Revelers Club and nearly two years for our Gridiron Society. In that short time, our loyalty programs have achieved the highest level of rewards and recognition in the industry. Our guests have earned a total of $654,000 reward dollars, and the Gridiron Society has donated over $34,500 in Chef’s Wine dinners this past year to local charities to auction off, raising well over the donated amount.
Since these programs have launched, we have received many of the same questions from our guests, and therefore we have updated the FAQ page on our website to address them; however, we wanted to highlight some of them here as well:
- Birthday and Anniversary Rewards expire one month after granted. They may be redeemed for dining, but not for happy hour. The rewards are added to your account the Monday of your birthday week.
- Birthday and Anniversary dates can only be entered once upon registration. Any changes or updates need to be done by our team and require documentation to update the account.
- If you do not have your card, you have the option to go card-less just by using your name and phone number.
- When making a reservation, please mention you are part of the Revelers Club to notify our service team to ensure your points will be awarded (especially if you are card-less).
- Confirmation emails are sent after every purchase you make with your account. If a credit is missed or you did not receive one, please let us know within a month of your visit to ensure credit.
- Points will not be earned on amounts paid with other promotional items such as Community Cards (our charity program) or other promotional cards.
In the next few months, we will be evolving our loyalty programs into three different levels, and we will share with you how to obtain each one. There will also be extra perks at each level that I think you will enjoy.
We are excited to share that we are in the process of developing a mobile app which will have the ability to check your reward dollars, make reservations, and much more. Apple and Android apps are scheduled for a June launch. We are co-developing the Windows mobile platform to be released at a later date.
Thank you for reveling with us!
Until next time,
President and COO